Manitoba Music is the hub of Manitoba’s vibrant music community. Through its programs and services it provides information, education, communication, advocacy, industry development, and networking opportunities to nurture, develop and promote the growth and sustainability of the Manitoba music industry.
Manitoba Music has a state-of-the art resource centre, a website that overflows with mp3s and profiles, resources and news, a comprehensive series of industry-related workshops, a far-reaching market development program, and the only Aboriginal music program of its kind in the world.
Within the industry including current and future potential business partners and team members, and are an essential step in becoming known within the industry and building a support team.
Manitoba Music membership benefits include
- Opportunities to learn the business of music
- workshops and training
- A resource centre
- Manitobamusic.com profile page
- access to important industry info and tip sheets
- Networking opportunities.
Individual membership – $50.00
Band membership – $75.00
Corporate membership – $200.00
Youth membership – $35.00
Youth band membership – $50.00
Manitoba Country Music Association is a non-profit organization, dedicated to the promotion, development, and enhancement of all aspects of country music in Manitoba.
Membership in the Association is FREE, and open to anyone actively involved in country music.
Basic Membership is free and lets you:
- Add your upcoming events to the Featured Events panel. Let your fans know where you are playing that big show, or share news about an upcoming cd release party.
- Keep the country community up to date with news on our homepage. Promote upcoming shows, events, release etc.
- As a member can place a bio and links in the Artist listing area.
- A promotional picture in our rotating artist banner. This picture links to your website.
- Add your youtube videos to our Video Panel
- You will recieve emailed MCMA newsletters and notices
- Discounts on MCMA events