This is designed for acts to market their music to decision-makers at secondary radio (Non BDS or Mediabase markets). By targeting radio stations that genuinely can use emerging artist songs for feature or rotational airplay, we expose emerging acts to radio for success now and in the future.
The idea behind this project is to provide professional and principled marketing access to commercial FM radio and national satellite radio services for artists who are not likely to be able to break through into the upper tier of radio stations.
What you can expect.
- BDS/Mediabase encoding
- DMDS servicing to secondary stations including song, bio, photo or artwork
- Re-notification on DMDS to radio halfway through the campaign
- Weekly DMDS and Trax report raw data
- Inclusion in marketing to targeted Canadian radio stations in the format over 8 weeks
- Post campaign analyzes including streams and downloads launched by radio, monitored airplay stats and feedback from Music and Program Directors*
The small print, big enough so you can read
This project would qualify for the 5% provincial MIA discount program
All costs are paid before commencing the campaign
*If provided by Music and Program Directors