|Clients of Principle Projects WIG program can have their music submitted to Music Supervisors for placement in North American film and television productions. If you qualify, here is what you can expect.
- Represent the music to music supervisors, ad agencies and others with the purpose of generating sync placements
- Negotiate the terms and revenue of any sync master placement contract on behalf of the artist (songwriters and master owners)
- Report on progress and provide additional feedback if applicable
- Make any payments owing to rightsholders within 30 days after receiving payment from production company.
- Provide an online portal of access for music supervisors for the songs represented